Privacy Statement: We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO ref: ZA276644)
Our Privacy Statement explains:
• What information we collect and how we collect it
• Why and how we use your information
• How long we keep your information
• How we may share your information
• Your rights on the information we hold about you
• Security-how we keep your information safe
• How to contact us
The Data Controller/Processor is Verachilly Consultancy Services
Information we collect
In order to provide our services and for the other purposes set out in Use of Information below, we collect and process Personal Data from the users of our services, applicants and employees. We may collect the following information
• Personal information (for example, your name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, date of birth and address)
• Sensitive Personal Data
• Attendance information (such as attended, number of absences and absence reasons)
• Safeguarding incidents
From time to time and as permitted by applicable law(s), we may collect Personal Data about you and update any existing Personal Data that we currently hold from other third-party sources
We collect your information from
• Self-Referral Forms
• Referrals from organisations e.g. Cafcass, Family Solicitors, Local Authorities
• Application forms
We may also collect information from telephone conversations, emails and written and verbal communications and from records of contact sessions and direct work with children, young people and their families.
How we use your information
Your Personal Data may be used in the following ways:
• To provide our services to you,
• To respond to your requests and inquiries,
• To improve our services, for example [questionnaires, evaluation sheets]
• To comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a court order)
• To enable us to provide, to maintain our own accounts and records and to support and manage our employees.
• Process job applications and offers of employment
Consent and lawful processing of data
Our legitimate interests, which include processing such Personal Data for the purposes of
• providing and enhancing the provision of our services.
• administration and service delivery
• for dealing with medical needs-any information you provide we must have had explicit consent to use.
• all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests which are to run our service
• Safer recruitment
Sharing and disclosure to third parties
We may disclose your Personal Data to third parties from time-to-time under the following circumstances:
• You request or authorise the disclosure of your personal details to a third party.
• The information is disclosed as permitted by applicable law(s) and/or to comply with applicable law(s) (for example, to comply with a court order or legal proceedings or safeguarding/child protection concerns).
• Legal and compliance consultants, such as external counsel, external auditors (ICO)
• Technology providers who assist in the development and management of our IT systems
Subject access/user/employee rights
As a user, employee you are subject to the following rights:
• The right to be informed of the use of your Personal Data
• The right to access and/or to require the correction or erasure of your Personal Data
• The right to block and/or object to the processing of your Personal Data
• The right to not be subject to any decision based solely on automated processing of your Personal Data
• In limited circumstances, you may have the right to receive Personal Data in a format which may be transmitted to another entity.
You may seek to exercise any of these rights by updating your information by sending a written request to Verachilly Consultancy Services.
We are working to protect your personal information that we hold, its confidentially, integrity and availability.
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to our staff subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
• We have Security Information Policy in place which defines the measures we take to protect your personal information. We use a combination of technology and procedures to ensure that our paper and computer systems are protected, monitored and are recoverable.
• We only use third party service providers where we are satisfied that they provide adequate security for your personal data.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities
We regularly review our compliance with our Privacy Statement and Data Protection Policy. If we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We work with the ICO to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that we cannot resolve with our users directly.
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Statement without your explicit consent.
How to Contacts Us
Mobile : +447485136286
We accept referral from everyone both professionals and private individuals. Please get in touch to discuss your requirement.
Our normal office hours are Monday to Friday 09.00-17.00hrs. If you wish to discuss a referral or enquiry, please e-mail us or contact our Duty Manager on the number above.
To contact us Out Of Hours (17.00-09.00hrs) please also ring the above number and our voicemail will direct you to our Duty Manager’s mobile number. You may also e-mail but please be aware that, although we do access emails regularly, our staff/duty managers are not on waking night duty, so will not necessarily pick up email/referrals out of hours/during the night unless advised they are there. Please phone the Duty Manager if it appears you are not getting a response to your email during the night.
All Rights Reserved Verachilly Consultancy Services (2015) Registered Company in England & Wales No: 09466210
VAT Registration No: not applicable