Our Mission Is To Delivered The Best Person Centered and Child focused independent Services to Children and their families
Verachilly Consultancy Services Limited is an independent provider of services to individuals, schools, and local authorities nationwide based in the Eastern region. We provide innovative support packages to individuals, local authorities, GP Surgeries, and education authorities.
Verachilly Consultancy Services is run by a team of qualified Social Workers with backgrounds in Children Services, Adult Services, and Mental Health. Verachilly Consultancy Services was established in 2015 and we have an established team of skilled qualified professionals and an unqualified staff team that are readily available to provide services on weekdays, weekends, and public holidays. We also provide Out of Hours Emergency service to local authorities and private individuals. At Verachilly Services we offer specific services tailored to individuals or families assessed needs.
Verachilly Consultancy Services is on a mission to deliver services too hard to reach families to ensure that every child and adult is enabled to achieve their full potential in a person-centered way. We believe in early intervention and partnership working with families using strength-based and solution-focused approaches as well as other relevant social work theories.
Our mission to deliver Services to Children and Adults is underpinned by the following government legislation which guides our practice.
- Care Act 2014
- Equality Act 2010
- GDPR 2018
- Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Mental Health 1983 amend in 2007
- Children Act 1989 & (2004);
- Children (Leaving Care) Act 2000;
- Care Standards Act 2000;
- United Nations Convention on the Rights of The Child;
- Human Rights Act 1998;
- Adoption and Children Act 2002;
- Children and Families Act 2014;
- Children and Social Work Act 2017.
At Verachilly Consultancy Services, we want every child to reach their full potential: they have the right to be healthy, happy safe and secure, and to feel loved, valued and respected. Our vision is to achieve the following for children and their families.
- Provide person centred services underpinned by relevant legislation to both adult and children.
- Provide Early Intervention and Family support services to family that will not meet criteria to the local authorities specialists services intervention.
- Provide access and participation to BME families and those families who are hard to teach and hard to engage.
- Provide a stable and supportive home with caring, consistent relationships.
- Listen and respond to children’s views, wishes and feelings and consult with them about the development of our services.
- Provide timely response and support to children within families whenever possible, and offer them access to the resources in their community.
- Respect and promote children’s rights.
- Take a whole family approach in our early intervention services to children.
- Safeguard the welfare, health and social care needs of all children.
- Have high aspirations for each child.
- Respect and value diversity.
- Promote contact with family and friends for Children in Care of local authorities.
- Ensure that our services and direct work with children in care offers the opportunity to understand their rights to leave care only when they are ready and equipped to do so.
- Support and prepare care leavers to make an effective transition to independent living.
- Make decisions based on assessment of need.
- Celebrate children’s achievements.